About Me

header ads

Ananya wants to work in 'Aakhri Film'

Mumbai. Ananya Pandey expressed her desire to work with filmmaker Quentin Tarantino and said that she wants to be a part of his last film. The Bollywood actress also said that she wants to work with director Sanjay Leela Bhansali in India. Ananya attended the Red Sea International Film Festival in Jeddah. During an interview with Deadline, he said that filmmaker Karan Johar inspired him to become an actor. The video of his interview is on Reddit. Ananya said that 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham' and 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' have inspired her to become an actor. She said, it was that big Bollywood film that you know, I grew up recreating all the songs, dancing and singing and I think they inspired me to become an actress. When asked which directors she would like to work with next, Ananya replied: I would love to work with Sanjay Leela Bhansali. If I could pick someone on the V level, I would say... Tarantino. I heard that he is making his last film and I have to somehow be a part of his 10th film. Talking about the work front, Ananya was last seen in 'Dream Girl 2' with Ayushmann Khurrana. His next film is ‘Kho Gaye Hum Kahan’.

Post a Comment

0 Comments